Day 9: Last Time Canvassing with Zay!

     Zay's the best! He's fun to talk to and walk around Manchester with. I wanted to canvass one last time before I left. Due to our mass of volunteers, the turf had been walked over multiple times. This is a great problem to have! However, it meant that most of the houses we went to already had literature at their doors. It was also mid-day, so most people were at work and didn't answer. After we made it through about 3/4's of our list I took a big fall. I was ok, just a bloody thumb and later a gnarly bruise on my knee. But it shook me up pretty well and I had been slipping a lot. I figured there's plenty of stuff to do back at the office because we still had the influx of volunteers, so I called it. My canvassing days ended with this last outing with Zay!

Comments

Popular Posts